About 5 Stones
5 Stones offers a career doing fulfilling work in a vibrant Catholic community of passionate professionals. Be a part of our growing, close-knit team in Sycamore, Illinois that is dedicated to putting our gifts and talents at the service of Our Lord by supporting Catholic apostolates with creative, technology, distribution, and support services.
We believe that what you do matters less than how you do it. Yes, we take great pride in supporting our clients as they do incredible work to build the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. It’s such a blessing to be a small part of their mission.
And yet, the true heart of our apostolate is the community of our employees and their families. Our unique culture is built upon our mutual love of Jesus Christ and our shared life which integrates work, family life, friendship, and ministry. For this reason, the fruit of our efforts are not just the results that we drive for our clients, but the Christian community of love and encouragement that surrounds our team.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to fuse your Catholic faith with your career while joyfully sharing life with colleagues who really care about you… then read on.
This is a full-time position in our Customer Service Department.
Our Customer Service agents are our front line to bring Christ to the people we serve. As an agent, you will be part of a team of problem solvers and relationship builders who delight in assisting customers daily via phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Answer incoming calls and emails regarding questions about product or service information, billing or shipping issues, technical support and general inquiries or concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Enter orders on behalf of customers.
- Update customer information and provide notes about the customer interaction on customer records.
- Offer relevant and related products as possible add-ons to customer orders.
- Assist with data entry projects.
- Work with the shipping or accounting department (when needed) to problem solve order/shipping issues.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting for technical issues
- Answer product questions with clarity and detail
- Provide Chat Support and Social Media responses in a timely, but professional manner
- Self-motivated with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to efficiently answer a high quantity of phone calls and emails.
- Excellent, proactive communication style, in both written and oral forms.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps for Business.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills to a variety of situations.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries
- A one-of-a-kind work environment built by a close-knit team of men and women who share your passion and vision
- “On the clock” prayer and Mass times in our on-site Chapel, where our Lord is present in theHoly Eucharist
- Premium healthcare and dental coverage
- Paid time off for Holy Days of Obligation and other feasts such as Holy Thursday and Good Friday, in addition to holidays and personal vacation time
- A generous 401(K) plan with employer matching
- Flex-spending account (tax-free funds to put towards out-of-pocket medical expenses)
We believe that the culture and community of 5 Stones are critically important to our mission of serving clients and helping our employees thrive in every aspect of their lives. For this reason, this position is onsite in Sycamore, Illinois (60 miles west of Chicago). Ideal candidates must be willing to relocate.
If you think you'd be a good fit, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.