As an employee of 5 Stones you will share in our mission to facilitate an encounter with Jesus Christ for co-workers, customers, and partners. Our Warehouse Associates have a direct hand in maintaining and distributing products that help to evangelize and bring the good news to others.
Receiving training in specific areas of operation
Perform duties as directed by Supervisor, including:
- Light Manufacturing of Media and Artwork
- Special Projects
Administrative functions, including:
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Keeping workspaces neat and tidy
- Maintaining equipment
- Picking up visible debris on the floor throughout the day
- Helping sweep, mop, empty trash, etc.
- Other cleaning and organizing tasks as requested or scheduled
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team and independently.
- Ability to stay focused on tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 40lbs.
- Professionalism in dress, behavior, and interactions with coworkers and clients.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.